• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com

1. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 1 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  2. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 2 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  3. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 3 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  4. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 4 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  5. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 5 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  6. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 6 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  7. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 7 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  8. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 8 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  9. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 9 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  10. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 10 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  11. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 11 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  12. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 0 EPUB ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD

OFFICIAL

1. Chivalry of a failed Knight ------- Volume 1
  2. Chivalry of a failed Knight ------- Volume 2
  3. Chivalry of a failed Knight ------- Volume 3
  4. Chivalry of a failed Knight ------- Volume 4

Last edited:

BryanL

Verified Member
Contributor
Jun 1, 2019
U.S.
For Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Vol 1 - 9 on Dec 7th at 4pm I get

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.ecleneue.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

Reactions: Icewraith

Icewraith

Staff member
Mar 8, 2019
The Underworld
For Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Vol 1 - 9 on Dec 7th at 4pm I get

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.ecleneue.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.
I tried Volume 1 and it's working fine, maybe AdF.ly was having issues check and see if it works now

• Love
Reactions: GOLDENAGATO