• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

LN Busy Wizard: This Warlock Just Wants to Provide for his Wives Light Novel Pdf

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
You can now Download Busy Wizard: This Warlock Just Wants to Provide for his Wives Light Novel Pdf

Synopsis

After years of honing his magic deep in the mountains, eighteen-year-old Christophe dreams of making a name for himself in the imperial capital. But en route to the city where his fortune awaits, he meets a battered and beaten, yet surprisingly well-bred girl.

1. VOLUME 01 --------------- DOWNLOAD
Note: This is Hentai

Last edited:

Jack the ripper

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Sep 7, 2018
The Tower
also forgot to mention this one emphasies the Nsfw Acts ALOT like he gets descriptive. not that i would know a thing about that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha
Reactions: Icewraith

Jack the ripper

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Sep 7, 2018
The Tower
Ah I see.

Maybe we should start adding genre information. I need to open novelupdates to see the genre almost every time I saw a new title added.
Nagato says he said it was a hentai on discord but if you dont tell people in the summary info some people may read it and get a BiG SURPRISE