• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com

1. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 1 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  2. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 2 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  3. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 3 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  4. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 4 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  5. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 5 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  6. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 6 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  7. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 7 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  8. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 8 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  9. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 9 PDF ------------------------------- DOWNLOAD
  10. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 10 PDF ------------------------------ DOWNLOAD
  11. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Volume 0 PDF ------------------------------ DOWNLOAD

Attachments

Last edited:

Jack the ripper

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Sep 7, 2018
The Tower
i mean if you watched the anime you notice it kinda did the same thing ending before the actual competition but it was a decent ending.

Reactions: Icewraith

Jack the ripper

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Sep 7, 2018
The Tower
when does volume 11 come out? i wanna hear more about their (sentences have been omitted due to spoilers and heavy censoring)