• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

Goblin Kingdom (WN) EPUB

Icewraith

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Mar 8, 2019
The Underworld
gk1.jpg

“I will rule over everything. The forest, the humans, even the beastmen and even the elves! I will rule all of the land even until the very ends of the world! Beyond the ocean and even the heavens in which the birds fly! I shall rule over even the subterranean world where the giants sleep!”-The King's proclamation.
Description
There is an ugly creature known as a Goblin, a race that exists only to be hunted by people. However, there lives are about to turn around with the birth of a single king.

This is the story of a king who commands monsters to rise up against the gods. A tale of him and those monsters and humans that supported him.

Goblin Kingdom Novels Link---------------------------- http://tenteaea.com/21921567/goblin-kingdom-epub

Last edited:
Reactions: GOLDENAGATO