_Pers0nne_

Jan 8, 2021
France
Heyo there, I think VOL 12 link have infinite loop;

When I go on the link, we are redirected to the shortzon site with the captcha, then we are redirected to the same site and we need to wait 10 second, until then all is alright, then when I click to "get link", instead to be redirected to Drive, I'm redirected to the shortzon site with captcha and I need to redo it all again... And that everytime.

Have a nice day!

kurthnaga

Jun 5, 2020
Germany
Heyo there, I think VOL 12 link have infinite loop;

When I go on the link, we are redirected to the shortzon site with the captcha, then we are redirected to the same site and we need to wait 10 second, until then all is alright, then when I click to "get link", instead to be redirected to Drive, I'm redirected to the shortzon site with captcha and I need to redo it all again... And that everytime.

Have a nice day!
It works for me, but only when you trigger the pop-up before the countdown is done. Here the detailed explanation I gave on an other thread: Normally the book appears at the same time as the second click, with the pop-up for zerobooks, however now there is another pop-up that gets displayed and the book is not reachable anymore for whatever reason. Solution: if I already click on the green field during the countdown, the usual zerobook pop-up+the new pop-up appear and I can close them. Once the countdown is done click on the green field again and now it works (and there is no new pop-up)

_Pers0nne_

Jan 8, 2021
France
It works for me, but only when you trigger the pop-up before the countdown is done. Here the detailed explanation I gave on an other thread: Normally the book appears at the same time as the second click, with the pop-up for zerobooks, however now there is another pop-up that gets displayed and the book is not reachable anymore for whatever reason. Solution: if I already click on the green field during the countdown, the usual zerobook pop-up+the new pop-up appear and I can close them. Once the countdown is done click on the green field again and now it works (and there is no new pop-up)
Oh I see! Thanks :D

Unoriginal

Nov 20, 2021
Louisiana, Usa
I cant download volumes 13 and 14, It just sends me to a scam website called novelsites or something and tells me to complete a captcha, and when I do, and it either sends me to a scam thing or tells me to download a chrome extension. I've tried everything, pls help me

Last edited:

weebmaster001

Aug 6, 2021
india