streelblade

Jul 7, 2020
Rock Valley
Here are the offical release dates from One Peace Books for the next 3 volumes to answer the inevitable next few post asking when they are released:
Rising of the Shield Hero LN Vol 20 June 22nd 2021
Rising of the Shield Hero LN Vol 21 October 26th 2021
Rising of the Shield Hero LN Vol 22 December 21st 2021

Tatumsdad

Aug 18, 2020
United states
Here are the offical release dates from One Peace Books for the next 3 volumes to answer the inevitable next few post asking when they are released:
Rising of the Shield Hero LN Vol 20 June 22nd 2021
Rising of the Shield Hero LN Vol 21 October 26th 2021
Rising of the Shield Hero LN Vol 22 December 21st 2021
Ty for update

Reactions: IceWraith

streelblade

Jul 7, 2020
Rock Valley
Looks like the website Bookwalker released volume 21 today 3 months early by mistake.
Not sure where you usually sources your books but I wanted to give you all a heads up about this mistake before they fix it!
:p
And they fixed it after 30 hours. Oh well, it's out in the wild now.

Last edited:

ZagSkywalker

Jan 20, 2021
N/A
Looks like the website Bookwalker released volume 21 today 3 months early by mistake.
Not sure where you usually sources your books but I wanted to give you all a heads up about this mistake before they fix it!
:p
And they fixed it after 30 hours. Oh well, it's out in the wild now.
aw man i hope someone have the archive of it i would like to be 3 months early lol

Luchux

Jun 24, 2021
Argentina
aw man i hope someone have the archive of it i would like to be 3 months early lol
The people that managed to buy it got access to it again recently, with any luck we'll see it out in the wild.

It's bookwalker though, so unless someone takes the time to screenshot every page it'll be a while.