• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

WHEN I GOT REINCARNATED AS SPIDER WITH MY GODDESS

bombguy02yt

Feb 7, 2021
Jelly Land
@Noel Elitia

Hi, Someone request in my google form to create a PDF or an Epub of this series. And I was wondering if you were one of them who requests it. If you have then I have created the epub you requested.

Since a PDF was already created and posted here, I added an Epub version of the series.

Here is the epub version of it, You can add it to your post.

But sadly the background pictures that you added in the original picture got split in two but I will fix it when I can.

Attachments

Last edited:

Noel Elitia

Jun 19, 2021
Japan
@Noel Elitia

Hi, Someone request in my google form to create a PDF or an Epub of this series. And I was wondering if you were one of them who requests it. If you have then I have created the epub you requested.

Since a PDF was already created and posted here, I added an Epub version of the series.

Here is the epub version of it, You can add it to your post.

But sadly the background pictures that you added in the original picture got split in two but I will fix it when I can.
MOST APPPRECIATED
PLEASE SHARE IT
IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO SEE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE READ IT