• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

LN Boogiepop Pdf

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
You can now Download Boogiepop Light Novel Pdf

1. Boogiepop And Others (Light Novel 1) ----------------------- Download
  2. Boogiepop Returns VS Imaginator Part 1 (Light Novel 2) ------ Download
  3. Boogiepop Returns VS Imaginator Part 2 (Light Novel 3) ------ Download
  4. Boogiepop in the Mirror Pandora (Light Novel 4) ------------ Download
  5. Boogiepop Overdrive The King of Distortion (Light Novel 5) --- Download
  6. Boogiepop at Dawn (Light Novel 6) ---------------------------- Download

Attachments

Reactions: Icewraith

Icewraith

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Mar 8, 2019
The Underworld
Hmmm, what is this series about? I never read because of the title, title sounds like a book for preschoolers (now children boogiepop the naughty fairy went into the store and stole some candy....) Lol:D

Btw I know there is a anime adaption for this series too but didn't watch for same reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: GOLDENAGATO

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
Hmmm, what is this series about? I never read because of the title, title sounds like a book for preschoolers (now children boogiepop the naughty fairy went into the store and stole some candy....) Lol:D

Btw I know there is a anime adaption for this series too but didn't watch for same reasons
Its about some high school students meeting a supernatural entity Boogiepop and they solves disappearance cases.

Reactions: Icewraith