• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

Ebook & Comic Readers That You Might Need On This Website

Icewraith

Staff member
Mar 8, 2019
The Underworld
This Thread Contains The Names & Links of Apps And Programs That You Will Need To Read Ebooks & Comics (Manga) From This Website on your PC, Android,&iOS. You Can Pick From The List Bellow If You Don't know what Ebook/Comic Readers To Use To Read Here. I Hope The List Of Apps And Programs Bellow Will Be Of Help To You

CBZ Comic Readers For PC

(MComix)

LINK: MComix: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK

(CBR Reader)

LINK: CBR Reader: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK

CBZ Comic Reader For Androids & iOS

(ComiCat)

LINK: ComiCat: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK

PDF And EPUB Readers For PC

(Calibre)

LINK: Calibre: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF & EPUB READER)

(SumatraPDF)

LINK: SumatraPDF: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK(PDF & EPUB READER)

(Adobe Reader)

LINK: Adobe Reader: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF READER)

Ebook Reader For Android & iOS

(Moon+Reader)

LINK: Moon+ Reader: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK

MEGASync For PC, Android, & iOS

You Will Need This Program To Download The CBZ Manga Files, Each CBZ File Is To Large For @GOLDENAGATO To Store In Google Storage So They Are stored In Mega Storage, If You Want to Access To The Files You Generally Need This Program

(For PC)

LINK: MEGASync: (PC) INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK

(For Android & iOS)

LINK: MEGASync: INSTALLATION OR DOWNLOAD LINK

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: GOLDENAGATO

Inaho404

Dec 17, 2019
Bangladesh
For Epubs and Pdfs:

ReadEra has a classic (and not anything flashy) UI, so if anyone wants a reader with flashy/cool UI (And some glitches), then use Lithium:

Lithium is only for Epubs btw.

For comics:

Should work with both cbz and cbr. Used it to read The Walking Dead.

Btw, all of these apps are completely ad-free as far as I know. But do buy the premium to support the developers.

Kyon

Verified Member
Contributor
VIP
Dec 27, 2019
Somewhere
Your welcome, I'm a bit bothered that I don't know more Ebook/comic readers for android & iOS so if you ever find a good app tell me and I'll add
After 8 months.... I'm here because of Ali! For CBZ reader on both PC and android I used this https://www.cdisplayex.com/.
On mobile android, for PDF/Epub reader the best is moonreader+ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreader
On mobile IOS, for Pdf/Epub reader I use Adobe Acrobat. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-acrobat-reader-for-docs/id469337564