• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

LN Reincarnated as the Last of My Kind Light Novel Pdf

Zero

Staff member
Nov 8, 2017
You can now download Reincarnated as the Last of My Kind Light Novel Pdf

View attachment 2408

Synopsis
A bicycle crashes into me one night, and the next thing I know, I’m a baby?!

Getting reincarnated in another world populated by humans, demi-humans, and mythical beasts is certainly not the turn I thought my life was going to take. I especially didn’t expect to be carried off by a wolf and given into the care of a one-armed former knight! Now I’m trying to repay him by rebuilding the family inn and healing his arm with alchemy. But the more time passes, the more it becomes clear to me that I’m not actually human…

1. VOLUME 01 ----------------DOWNLOAD
  2. VOLUME 02 ----------------DOWNLOAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Supa Manion

Aug 1, 2020
Germany
You can now download Reincarnated as the Last of My Kind Light Novel Pdf

View attachment 2408

Synopsis
A bicycle crashes into me one night, and the next thing I know, I’m a baby?!

Getting reincarnated in another world populated by humans, demi-humans, and mythical beasts is certainly not the turn I thought my life was going to take. I especially didn’t expect to be carried off by a wolf and given into the care of a one-armed former knight! Now I’m trying to repay him by rebuilding the family inn and healing his arm with alchemy. But the more time passes, the more it becomes clear to me that I’m not actually human…

1. VOLUME ----------------DOWNLOAD
Dang, my next "isekai-shots" is only a download away ... Thank you!