• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

Supa Manion

Aug 1, 2020
Germany
You can now Download Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku(DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY)Light Novel volumes in (.pdf) Format

1. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 01 PDF -------- DOWNLOAD
  2. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 02 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  3. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 03 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  4. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 04 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  5. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 05 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  6. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 06 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  7. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 07 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  8. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 08 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  9. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 09 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  10. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 10 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  11. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 11 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  12. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 12 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
AGAIN: Thank you very much for this!!! PLAN: 1st.: Re-watching the anime 2nd.: Start over again with Vol.1-2 (I already know) 3rd.: Burry myself in the futher LN story at Vol. 3 :D Huh, but I think we will have new year´s eve by then ... Too less time for LN reading vs. too much fantas(y)tic LN stuff -.-

DonovanK

Jul 21, 2020
Malaysia
You can now Download Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku(DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY)Light Novel volumes in (.pdf) Format

1. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 01 PDF -------- DOWNLOAD
  2. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 02 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  3. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 03 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  4. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 04 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  5. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 05 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  6. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 06 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  7. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 07 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  8. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 08 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  9. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 09 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  10. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 10 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  11. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 11 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
  12. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 12 PDF --------- DOWNLOAD
When will volumes 13 will be available for download?