• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
You can now Download Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku(DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY)Light Novel volumes in (.epub) Format

1. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 01 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  2. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 02 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  3. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 03 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  4. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 04 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  5. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 05 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  6. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 06 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  7. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 07 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  8. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 08 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD
  9. DEATH MARCH TO THE PARALLEL WORLD RHAPSODY VOLUME 09 EPUB --------- DOWNLOAD

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward and Asuna

Play_WoTB

Dec 19, 2017
China
Haven't read them all here but I just skimmed through volume 11 and noticed it was the WN. If it's the same as another website I found, then volumes 1-4 are LN and the rest are WN. And there will be a story gap between volume 4 and 5.

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
Haven't read them all here but I just skimmed through volume 11 and noticed it was the WN. If it's the same as another website I found, then volumes 1-4 are LN and the rest are WN. And there will be a story gap between volume 4 and 5.
Volume 1-5 are LN. 6-11 are WN. Will unlink them

Play_WoTB

Dec 19, 2017
China
Volume 1-5 are LN. 6-11 are WN. Will unlink them
OK, I've read volume 5 LN already.... will be so happy to see volume 6 LN available, i have to buy or sign in to read...

Volume 6 LN is being translated??? When do you expect it do be available here?

I'm glad to see this LN is also here... I think i will just stop searching for more DeathMarch LN and wait here :3

Reactions: GOLDENAGATO

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
OK, I've read volume 5 LN already.... will be so happy to see volume 6 LN available, i have to buy or sign in to read...

Volume 6 LN is being translated??? When do you expect it do be available here?

I'm glad to see this LN is also here... I think i will just stop searching for more DeathMarch LN and wait here :3
It will be available 18th September, 2018.

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
just now
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.evassmat.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.
just now
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.evassmat.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.
Does this error still persist? It works for me.

Reactions: Icewraith

Icewraith

Verified Member
Staff member
Contributor
Mar 8, 2019
The Underworld
Just tried it myself after clicking on the Skip Ad button on the AdFly page it does the same thing it did to BryanL mentioned