• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

LN Download Redefining the META at VRMMO Academy Epub

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
You can now Download Redefining the META at VRMMO Academy Light Novel Epub

1. Redefining the META at VRMMO Academy volume 1 epub -------- Download
  2. Redefining the META at VRMMO Academy volume 2 epub -------- Download

Synopsis
Nothing like a bit of modding to change the weakest class in a VRMMO into the strongest!
Our game-loving protagonist, Takashiro Ren, enjoys nothing more than taking the weakest classes and wimpiest skills, only to flip their inadequacies on their heads! After hearing from his MMO buddy about a special school that provides lessons in VRMMO games, he decides to enroll. Like second nature to him, he quickly picks the so-called weakest job, Symbologist. Just as he’s setting about transforming it into the strongest class known to mankind, a girl walks in…
“Wait, you’re Akira? You’re a girl?!”
“Uh, yeah?”
Thus, his new gaming life with his long-time, beautiful friend begins!

Thanks to @Sebastian A CONNOLLY for his donation.

Last edited:

BryanL

Verified Member
Contributor
Jun 1, 2019
U.S.
every time I try downloading this when I get to the get like button I keep getting
The connection was reset

Reactions: GOLDENAGATO

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
every time I try downloading this when I get to the get like button I keep getting
The connection was reset
Bryan we have previously recommended a solution to this issue (The connection was reset) in another post . Kindly use an incognito tab to visit the site. Also if your ISP is blocking the site use a vpn.

BryanL

Verified Member
Contributor
Jun 1, 2019
U.S.
Bryan we have previously recommended a solution to this issue (The connection was reset) in another post . Kindly use an incognito tab to visit the site. Also if your ISP is blocking the site use a vpn.
Nope no good I set this up in a private browsing window and turned on my VPN in norton and it still no good [The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.] And it's only with this one book eveything else I've downloaded has been fine