• Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com
  • Hello If you like the contents of this community and you want to help it grow, please take a few minutes and share posts via social media and Try to leave a comment once in while. That will be very helpful. Also recommend files that you like to be added to this forum and if possible create a thread once in a while, Thanks.

LN Download I Shall Survive Using Potions all Volumes EPUB

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
Download I Shall Survive Using Potions Light Novel all Volumes in .EPUB format.

1. I Shall Survive Using Potions Volume 01 ----------- Download
  2. I Shall Survive Using Potions Volume 02 ----------- Download
  3. I Shall Survive Using Potions Volume 03 ----------- Download
  4. I Shall Survive Using Potions Volume 04 ----------- Download
Synopsis
One day, the supervisor in charge of watching over Earth was taking care of a distortion, when they made a mistake that caused Kaoru Nagase to lose her physical body. Not only that, but reincarnating her into a different, less culturally-advanced world is the only thing they can offer to do for her.

Not one to take this turn of events sitting down, Kaoru makes a demand: the power to create potions at any time she pleases, with whatever effect she wants it to have—and it doesn’t stop there either. She asks for a magical Item Box, the ability to understand and speak every language, and the same body she had back when she was a fifteen-year-old girl.

Using her newfound powers, Kaoru has to try and make a stable life for herself in a whole new world!

Last edited:

BryanL

Verified Member
Contributor
Jun 1, 2019
U.S.
this gets frustrating as hell 1and 3 download fine 2 makes me go through my norton turning stuff off till I find whats stops it from resteting my connection this has been happening more and more about once every month or so I have to run a full scan to get rid of stuff I get from some of these downloads when it makes me turn off intrusion prevention so I can do a download

GOLDENAGATO

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Apr 30, 2017
Clover Kingdom
Jnovels.com
this gets frustrating as hell 1and 3 download fine 2 makes me go through my norton turning stuff off till I find whats stops it from resteting my connection this has been happening more and more about once every month or so I have to run a full scan to get rid of stuff I get from some of these downloads when it makes me turn off intrusion prevention so I can do a download
Install popup blocker addon to your chrome browser. Make sure to download only epub or pdf files. Don't download/install any exe files.

• Love
Reactions: Icewraith

BryanL

Verified Member
Contributor
Jun 1, 2019
U.S.
Install popup blocker addon to your chrome browser. Make sure to download only epub or pdf files. Don't download/install any exe files.
ya I have several pop up blockers installed but the downloads I get from this site forces me to disable them I'm using firefox for this site not chrome

Reactions: Icewraith

Jack the ripper

Staff member
Sep 7, 2018
The Tower
ya I have several pop up blockers installed but the downloads I get from this site forces me to disable them I'm using firefox for this site not chrome
it makes you disable adblocker. i have 1 that comes with my browser. just dont accept the notifications stuff and dont click the ads, and also quickly close any tabs that it opens

Reactions: GOLDENAGATO