Haruhiro's party members' biggest challenge yet―their very first large-scale raid battle!
"Choco... Wait, could it be that Choco...?"
Haruhiro and his comrades have become famous due to achievements no one expected from them. With his comrades more confident, Haruhiro is still agonizing over what to do when more experienced volunteer soldiers come to him. Among them is a girl whose name is still in Haruhiro's memories.
At that same time, the town of Alterna moves to retake the Deadhead Watching Keep held by orcs. Looking to earn some of the reward money, Haruhiro's party ends up joining their first raid alongside Renji and Choco.
The tale of high drama and high fantasy continues!
- Chapter 1: Social Status, Talent, and a Slight Bitterness
- Chapter 2: Coincidence
- Chapter 3: A Story of Impossible Dreams
- Chapter 4: Don't Go With The Flow
- Chapter 5: That's What It Feels Like
- Chapter 6: The Vote
- Chapter 7: Late Into the Night
- Chapter 8: Meat Shield
- Chapter 9: To My Little Kittens
- Chapter 10: Graduation
- Chapter 11: Warriors of the Frontier
- Chapter 12: Later
- Chapter 13: Our Mistake
- Chapter 14: Not Saying, Or Unable to Say
- Chapter 15: The Line of Death
- Chapter 16: Last Stand